Learn Top 3 Working And Quick Ways To Unlock iPhone XS Or iPhone XS Max Without Passcode!
Overview: What you will do if you forgot the passcode on your iPhone XS or XS Max? Are you very sad as you are unable to access your device? Keep Calm! You can easily bypass/unlock your iPhone. In this tutorial, I am going to share the top 3 solutions on how to unlock iPhone XS (Max) forget passcode.
By using iPhone Unlock software, one can easily:
- Easily unlock your iPhone XS (Max) without the password.
- Remove all types of screen lock including 6-digit passcode, 4-digit passcode, face ID, touch ID.
- Delete device’s data while unlocking iPhone.
- Supports both Windows and Mac computers.
- Anybody can use this tool.
- Supports all iOS versions including iOS 14/13/12/11/10, etc.
- 100% easy, safe and user-friendly.
Free Download Trial Version/Buy Now iPhone Unlock Software To Unlock iPhone XS (Max) Forget Passcode
Solution 1: Unlock iPhone XS (Max) Forgot Passcode Using iTunes
If you have forgotten the screen lock passcode of your iPhone XS or XS Max then by using iTunes you can reset your iPhone XS (Max) password.
Before you follow the steps to unlock your device you need to take care of few preconditions.
- Make sure Find My iPhone is not enabled on your iPhone XS or XS Max. If it is enabled then turn it off by going to iCloud website and disable the service under “Find My iPhone” option.
- You should have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer as it will not compatible with your iOS version. To update iTunes to its latest version, you need to go to iTunes menu > check for update > follow the on-screen steps to update iTunes.
After doing both things, now follow the below steps to unlock your iPhone XS/XS Max passcode that you have forgotten.
Step 1: Boot Your iPhone XS (Max) Into Recovery Mode
- Connect your iPhone XS/XS Max to your computer using USB cable and open the latest version of iTunes on your PC or Mac.
- Now, on your iPhone press Volume Up button and let it go. Repeat the same process with Volume Down
- When you leave the Volume Down button then immediately press and hold Side
- Continue holding the Side button unless you see connect to iTunes symbol on your iPhone screen.
Note: You need to press all the key combinations one by one without any pause.
Step 2: Restore iPhone XS (Max) in Recovery Mode
Once you iPhone boot into recovery mode, iTunes will display a pop-up window telling that “There is a problem with the iPhone “iPhone” that requires it to be updated or restored”. Now, you need to click on “Restore” button.
iTunes will verify your iPhone to factory reset. Simply, click on “Restore and Update“.
When your device completes the restoration process, your iPhone will be unlocked without any passcode.
Solution 2: Unlock iPhone XS (Max) Without Passcode Via iCloud
You can also unlock iPhone XS/XS Max forgot passcode without computer by using iCloud. In this solution, you don’t have to disable the Find My iPhone feature. Here, this feature will be used to erase the iPhone remotely. To use this solution, you should remember the Apple ID and password.
Now, follow the steps to unlock iPhone XS or XS Max without passcode or face ID using iCloud.
Step 1: Open iCloud official website and sign-in to it by entering Apple ID and password.
Step 2: Now, you need to tap on “Find my iPhone” feature.
Step 3: Then you will find a list of all the devices that are linked with your Apple account. Choose your iPhone XS or XS Max.
Step 4: After that hit on “Erase iPhone” button and confirm the process by answering the security question properly.
If you get any notification in your iPhone on the subject of this process then agree to it and wait for few minutes to restart your iPhone. This process will delete all the files from your device but you can restore the backup data once your iPhone gets unlocked.
Solution 3: Unlock iPhone XS (Max) Forget Passcode Using iPhone Unlock Software
iPhone Unlock software is the best third-party software that helps you to unlock iPhone XS (Max) without passcode. You can use this tool when you forget the passcode or when you have entered many wrong passcode.
This program will unlock any type of screen lock like face ID, 6-digit passcode, touch ID, etc. in few minutes.
It supports all iOS versions including iOS 14, 13, 12, 11, etc. and all iPhone models.
Note: You will lose data from your iPhone while you unlock your iPhone by using this tool.
Now, follow the steps to unlock iPhone XS (Max) forget passcode by using iPhone Unlock software.
You May Also Like:
- [Fixed]: iPhone XS (Max), XR, X Stuck In Recovery Mode
- [Solved]: iPhone XS (Max)/XR/X/8 Stuck On FaceTime Ending
- How To Recover Deleted or Lost Data From iPhone XS Max
- How Can I Recover Deleted or Lost Data From iPhone XS?
Steps To Unlock iPhone XS/XS Max Forget Passcode Via iPhone Unlock Software
Step 1: Connect Your iPhone/iPad
First download, install and launch iOS Unlock software on your computer.
Click on “Screen Unlock” among the available options.
Next, connect your iPhone/iPad to computer with the help of lightening cable. Click on “Start” to begin the process.
Step 2: Boot Your iPhone/iPad In DFU Mode
Now you have to boot your screen locked iPhone/iPad device in DFU mode. Here follow the steps to boot iPhone/iPad into DFU mode:
- Switch OFF your iPhone.
- Press and hold “Volume Down” + “Power” button together for 10 seconds.
- Release the “Power” button but keep holding the “Volume Down” button until your device enter into DFU mode.
Step 3: Download The Firmware For Your iPhone/iPad
Once your device is in DFU mode, the iOS Unlock tool will display the device information such as device models, phone generation, iOS versions, etc. If the information displayed to you is not correct then manually select the correct information from the drop-down list. Then click on “Download” button, to download the firmware for your device.
Step 4: Bypass/Unlock Locked Screen of iPhone/iPad
Once the firmware gets downloaded successfully, finally click on “Unlock Now” to start the process of unlocking the screen lock of your iPhone or iPad.
Wait for few seconds, your iPhone or iPad locked screen will get unlocked.
Note: This screen unlocking process will erase all the data stored on the iPhone or iPad. Honestly speaking, currently there is other solution available in the market that can help you to bypass/unlock screen lock without data loss.
Also Read: Apple ID Is Greyed Out? Here How To Bypass
Related Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Question 1 – Forgot iPhone Passcode Without Restore?
Answer – To fix forgot iPhone passcode without restore, you need to follow the steps of Solution 2 which is discussed above.
Question 2 – How do I reset my iPhone XS to factory settings without a password?
Answer – To reset iPhone XS to factory settings without passcode, you should have an iCloud backup created earlier and Find My iPhone tuned ON to allow Apple that you are the real user of this phone.
Now, follow the steps to do so.
Step 1: Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Erase All Content and Settings.
Step 2: While restarting the device you will see Hello screen and you need to set up your phone.
Step 3: Once you reach “Apps Data” screen, hit on “Restore from iCloud backup”.
Step 4: After that “Choose Backup” from the available backup file list and continue.
So, you have learned 3 easy solutions to unlock your iPhone XS (Max) forget passcode. Among all the solutions, iPhone Unlock software is highly suggested for you to use to remove/bypass/disable screen passcode when you forget it. You don’t need any extra knowledge to use this tool.
Max Field is a founder of ios-datarecovery.com. He is an iOS lover and loves to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions and more related to iOS, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iTunes and iCloud.